INDEX TO THE "LOST COKATO" SERIES
Stories about Cokato people, places, and events
that have fallen victim to time or the wrecking ball.
These articles first appeared in the Cokato Museum newsletter, In The Midst Of.
- The Cecile Theatre (Fall 1996).
- The Silent Policemen (Winter 1997).
- Charley's Place (Spring 1997).
- St. Siegfrid's Episcopal Church (Summer 1997).
- The Cokato Street Fairs (Fall 1997).
- The Cokato Winter Ice Carnivals (Winter 1998).
- Cokato's Hotels (Spring 1998).
- Great Northern Railroad Depot (Summer 1998).
- Cokato Bakery & Lunch Room (Late Fall 1998).
- The Big Store (October 2002).
- The Berger Thrustenson Family (January 2003).
- The Cokato Bowling Center (January 2004).
- Cokato's Other Photographers (January 2005).
- The Cokato Hospital (April 2005).
- Standard Oil Stations (October 2005).
- The Cokato Airport (February 2006).
- The Silver Water Tower (May 2006).
- The "Little" Grocery Stores (October 2006)
- The High School Debate Teams (May 2009)
- The Chicken Shack (October 2012)
- Farmers & Merchants Bank (October 2013)
- Hi-Way Litehouse For Christ (May 2017)
- Cokato's "3.2 Joints" (October 2017)
For more information about these story topics, contact the Cokato Museum.